Organizing scrapbook supplies

This is Great idea for organizing your scrapbook supplies (pens, scissors, paint brushes etc.). I bought this pop bottle case at a flea market years ago it has been in the garage until about a month ago when I decided to clear my clutter. I can't really say that I have gotten rid of anything but I have used some of the things I purchased in the past thinking that "I can FIX that up....- I can use that... - I bet that would work for..." Like most of the things they just sit in the garage until I am ready to get rid of them. So far I have put casters on a coffee table that I aquired from my sons girlfriend, I have started rewiring an antique lamp (almost finished) and I pulled out this old pop case and organized some of my scrapbooking supplies. I don't know about you but when I scrap I need everything in plain sight this helps the creative juices flow. I think that is one reason I like digital scrapbooking I can pull everything up in adobe and just go to town. Anyway these pop cases can still be found fairly easy at flea markets and if you are really lucky at garage sales. I bought this one mainly because it was Pepsi. I LOVE PEPSI!!! They are still very inexpensive where I live anyway around $3.00 to $5.00.  It is a good start to my organizing but I need a few more boxes. Now if I could only find a solution for my paper.... ribbons....stamps.... oh ya...... and the tons of treasured embellishments that I have saved.....
.

Comments

  1. I have ribbon pieces on theose cards from Cropper Hopper and then in a glass jar with screw on lid. I saw somewhere ribbon on those old closepins, kind that don't open/close again in a jar. My brads, clips, buttons I put in a Creative Options box or you could use the plastic fishing tackle boxes (also by Creative Oprions partent company Plano) that you can get in hardware or fishing supply areas of sporting goods stores. Hope that gives you some ideas, maybe you even have something in you stash - LianeZ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts