More Organizing ideas

I am such an un-organized person, not that I want to be I just am! I really really really want to get organized!!! So during my search for storage ideas I came across a few great photos and I couldn't wait to share them with everyone. This is such a cute idea, I am now saving cans! ( Oh no!! more clutter!!!) Scroll down for more photos.
Idea and photo by Momma_Morris

I also liked this idea!!!
By Hanging by a moment
But then I saw this scrap unit at Tracy Carters  Can it get any better than this YES IT CAN!!! Scroll down!

The Ultimate storage and organized room found at  Beam Walker
WOW!! If only I could be that organized!!! (In my dreams I am... organized)! Notice two chairs and two tables, scrapping with friends.... I LOVE IT! (When I win the lottery this will be mine oh yes... it will be mine)!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts