Citrus Salad - Grapefruit, Orange and Mint Salad

Since I have been trying to lose weight I have been making some different salads that are high in vitamins and give me some extra fiber that I really need. I found this recipe approx 2 yrs. ago. I love it and I thought I would share.

This Citrus Salad is low in calories, a great source of fiber, vitamin C and a very healthy choice when you want something sweet.

 Ingredients: 1 orange
1 grapefruit (I like to use pink/ruby)
6 or 7 leaves of mint
2 Tbs your favorite sweetener, (I use honey)
If you like ginger add a bit of grated ginger (not for me I'm not crazy about ginger)
(Recipe can be doubled or tripled)
Instructions: In a small bowl peel and section the fruit and cut it into bite-size pieces add mint and honey. Refrigerate and enjoy!!! It's good for up to 3 days in the fridge and tastes even better after the 1st day.
Recipe Type: Low calorie, vegan, clean, paleo, and gluten free.

Comments

Popular Posts