Free Digital Lipton Soup pouch template


Happy New Year everyone!!! I am very excited to share my free digital templates. This year it's all about the freebies! Since its flu season and a lot of people are feeling a bit under the weather I thought I would revisit the Lipton soup pouch (an old post of mine). I’ve changed it up a bit I hope you like it.
Click on the image for a larger jpeg to pop up. Save the digital file by right clicking on the image. then click save as and put it ion a file on your computer or just print on white card stock.










Comments

  1. Good ԁay I am so delighted I found your ωеblog, I really
    found you by mіѕtake, while Ӏ was lookіng on Aol foг
    something else, Nonethеless I am heгe now and ωould just like tο
    sаy κudos for a inсгedible post аnd а all round enjoуablе blog
    (I alѕо love the theme/design), I dοn’t haνe tіme to гead it all аt thе minutе but I have
    saνed it and also added уour RЅS feеds, so when I hаνe tіme I wіll be back to read mοгe, Pleаse do keep uρ the eхcellеnt jo.


    Heгe is my web site :: Motel Value Comparison Vs Classic Vacation Lookup Internet sites * Accommodations Special discounts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts