Coffee Cinnamon Vanilla Scented Hang Tags

Hey everyone! I just made my first video tutorial and put it up on YouTube!!! I am so terrible at this! I hope I get better. All I  want to do is laugh. But I finally got through it  and  I wanted to share it as soon as I could. My first tutorial is on how to make scented hang tags. Some people call them grubby tags either way they are the same. It took me forever to figure out how to make these adorable hang tags so hopefully you will be as happy as I was when I found the recipe.



Click on recipe card to bring up a large image then right click on image to save it to your computer.

Comments

  1. I loved this! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your video very much on how to make these beautiful smelly tags.

    I have searched for the last couple of hours trying to find your Timeless garden video to follow up as to how you decorated these tags.

    Do you have a video of this?

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts