Free Digital Spring Hang Tags

Hey everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. I didn't really do much except yard work but I love gardening so it was a good weekend. I did some long needed weeding and planted some seeds that I have had for a couple of years. Pumpkins, cucumbers, tomatoes and spinach, we'll see what happens, I'll keep you all informed. Since I am in the gardening mood today I thought I would give away my digital summer gardening hang tags and vintage seed packet photos. You can print them on card stock for traditional scrap-booking or laminate for fun markers in your own vegetable garden.
Click on photo to bring up a larger image then right click and find the (save image as) Click on it and save in a folder of you choice on your computer.

Comments

  1. These are fantastic, thanks so much for sharing! I know they'll come in handy.
    Jenna/Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just what I was looking for! Thanks so much!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are GREAT! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! Thanks so much for sharing.
    ((hugs))
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts