Free Digital Rooster hang tags


Everyone seems to enjoy the hang tags so here is another set of cute little tags and fun graphics. I left them blank with no saying on them so everyone could use them as they see fit I thought they might be cute for kitchen tags to label food gifts such as jars of jelly or a batch of cookies or even place them on a set of canisters. They could also be used as gift tags for presents like cook books or kitchen towels. Phrases such as Thank god I'm a country girl or Country bumpkin can be used on the tags. Please leave a comment with any other ideas you might have. I would love to see what everyone is using them for.
Click on photo to bring up a larger image then right click and find the (save image as) Click on it and save in a folder of you choice on your computer.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jun. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the BEAUTIFUL tags! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts