January 1st 2010 Let me know your resolution

Well here is is the January 1st 2010 the New Year and even though I stayed up until 1:30 in the morning (doing nothing really just watching a movie with the kids) here I am 6:00am up and raring to go. Where is my Adobe 7.0!!!!!! I have quite a few things that I want to accomplish this year including dropping about 50lbs (oh yes this year it is going to happen). I want to create some of the best digital backgrounds and templates anyone has ever seen.

I also want to get organized that has been a dream of mine for years. I am going to do some editing around the house and get rid of everything I don't need. The problem with that is I think I need everything. Being a scrapbooker I think I might use that little scrap of paper or little piece of  fluff so into my treasure box it goes.

The other thing is my photos getting them organized. After photos have been printed it is easy but on the computer it is a little bit harder. I have moved photos into different folders or cropped some but kept the original so now aI have tons of duplicates. I am talking thousands of photos!!! But this year it is going to happen!

Well enough with my New Year resolutions let me know a little about your hopes and dreams for 2010.

Comments

Popular Posts