Back to routine and an easy Guacomole Dip Recipe

Well kids are going back to school today and I am ready to get to work. So far I have kept to my resolutions I have dropped a couple of pounds and started editing my house I am getting rid of dishes that I never use and other junk I have collected thinking "I can do something with that" but never did. A new start to a new life.

My power pack should arrive today and with Gods help it will restore my computer with the adobe 7.0 on it. I can't wait!!! Today I will be working on my new winter snow scene set and maybe having my grandaughter draw me some snow men that I can incorporate into my theme. I think I mention that she is an amazing little artist. Today should be a great day.

I have a quick and easy recipe for guacamole dip that I thought I would share with you it makes a great healthier after school snack.

Nutritional facts about avacados

Avacados are a good source of vitamin K, dietary fiber, vitamin B6, vitamin C, folate, copper, and contains more potassium than a medium banana- 877 grams of potassium in one avocado vs 470 grams in a banana. And much less sugar!
Although avocados have a fat content of between 71 to 88% of their total calories - (about 20 times the average for other fruits). A typical avocado contains 30 grams of fat, but 20 of these fat grams are health-promoting monounsaturated fats, especially oleic acid.
Guacamole

2 large avocados or three small ones
1 small chopped tomato
½ small chopped onion
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
¾ teaspoon salt
½ cup salsa Hot mediem or mild it is up to you.
If you like hot dip use 1 to 2 diced jalapanos remember it is the
seeds of the jalapeno that makes it hot!!

Slice avacados in half then twist


Take a knife and slam it into the seed and twist. Be careful!!!












Take your knife and slice the avacato through to the skin but not beyond.










Scoop out the meat of the avacado and mash. I find it is easier to take a potato
masher to mash the avacados.













Add all of the other ingredients and mix well.















You can add more lemon juice or salt to taste.
Serve with your favorite chip and Enjoy~~~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts